The SSPG uses a rolling admissions process. Applications will be accepted from the first day of the application window onwards and continually evaluated. Once the available slots have been awarded to qualified candidates, the application period will close.
The application process is competitive: the submission of an application in no way guarantees admission to the program.
Applications instructions for September 2017 program
Please submit a completed application form, as well as the required attachments, by email to .
Required application documentation:
- Application form (DOCX, 40 KB)
- CV (2 pages max preferred)
- Copy of passport photo page / communal registration (for Swiss resident applicants)
- Copy of university diploma / transcript
- Proof of English language proficiency (see instructions below)
- Letter of motivation (see instructions below)
Additional information for proof of English language proficiency:
The program requires participants to have full professional proficiency in English (minimum C1). Please provide a copy of an internationally recognized English language qualification, equivalent language courses or other proof of proficiency.
You do not need to provide proof of English language proficiency if:
- you are a native speaker
- you have completed a university degree taught in English
Additional information for letter of motivation:
In your letter of motivation, please address the following points:
- Briefly explain what the major challenges and responsibilities you confront in your current positions and, if applicable, how these relate to the CAS content
- What are your career aspirations and how do you see the CAS PGA contributing to the fulfilment of these
- How has your past professional, educational or personal experience prepared you for this CAS and what unique perspective or contributions can you bring to the group of participants
The letter should be no more than one page in 10-12pt font, single-spaced.